Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL
Bachelor of Arts in Visual Studies, Minor: Business of Art & Design
Scheduler, The Walt Disney Company
• Daily deployment scheduler for 12 Costuming departments at The Disneyland Resort.
• Receives callouts for the day and backfills positions for the daily operation.
• Logs callouts in the infraction sheet, documents them in GEMS and relays information to various venues around the resort.
• Handles multiple calls while logging all information and providing excellent service.
• Showcases a vast knowledge of the departments and scheduling.
• Addresses emails from leadership and management across the departments in a timely manner.
Entertainment Costumer, The Walt Disney Company
• Dresser on various entertainment offerings around the resort such as: Frozen Live at the Hyperion, Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, Marvel, and the Paint the Night parade.
• Responsible for building, presetting, issuing, and striking costumes appropriately for each venue.
• Understands live theater and assisting AGVAs with quick changes throughout the entire show
• Showcases excellent communication with performers and is a team player.
• Able to work well under pressure, prioritize responsibilities, and multitask.
Production Manager, Game Changer, Reflection, The Art of Claire Nero
• Manage the production process of 2 Ringling Computer Animation senior thesis films and 1 Illustration thesis.
• Create a production timeline, establish important checkpoints, maintain an updated calendar and schedule.
• Work directly with the student directors, creating and monitoring the budget.
• Research, contact, and schedule meetings with composers, sound designers, and voice talent.
• Draw up contracts for all outside talent.
• Manage all aspects of Social Media for the films.
• Manage all aspects of the Kickstarter campaign, including writing the script, filming, and editing the video.
• Be the positive and motivating go to person of each team.
Resident Assistant, Ringling College of Art and Design
• Develop an inclusive community for 60+ residents.
• Create, plan, and implement educational, social, and recreational programs for the entire community.
• Implement and enforce all University and On Campus Housing policies.
• Mediate and provide conflict resolution.
• Work front desk shifts in the office.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Answer phone calls.
• Act as a liaison between residents and Residence Life Professional Staff.
Student Ambassador, Ringling College of Art and Design
• Nominated by Ringling College of Art and Design for the position.
• Serve as a representative of students and Ringling College.
• Work various events while interacting directly with donors and other higher ups at Ringling College.
• Give tours of the campus and offer information about the college.
Campus Activities Board, Ringling College of Art and Design
• Have an expansive knowledge of campus resources in order to best help students.
• Conduct proper procedure to accept and approve student posters.
• Rent out CAB equipment.
• Maintain the organized Excel spreadsheet for CAB equipment rental.
CREATIVE CG EXPERIENCE
CG Generalist, Ringling College of Art and Design
• Gained familiarity and proficiency with all aspects of the CG pipeline from pre-production to post.
• Attended 3 years of advanced CGI courses at Ringling, receiving and providing feedback on projects.
• Participated in multiple courses that cover concept development and story structure.
Student Volunteer at SIGGRAPH
• Assisted conference contributors and attendees at various venues in all areas of the convention center.
• Networked and learned from professionals, creators, educators, and visionaries.
Proficient in Windows and Macintosh platforms and software: MS: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro. Google: Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
Autodesk Maya, ZBrush, Nuke, and Pixar’s Renderman. Gems and SAP.
Leader, Timely, Organized, Outgoing, Creative, Positive, Detail Oriented, Flexible, Communication, Works well under pressure, Multitasking, Self-motivated